Network Engineers – Time for a change? Something gotta give?
- Are you an IT Manager that is forced to do it all?
- Are you working 60+ hours a week and desire to have more time for friends and family?
- Are you a problem solver who loves understanding the how and why?
- Do you have a real passion for technology?
- Do you want to be part of an organization that gives back to the community?
- Interested in working in RVA?
If so, GroundForce IT, Inc., a technology leader for over 15 years in Richmond, VA, is looking for a few good people. We are dedicated to providing network consulting and integration services to medium and large-sized organizations. We specialize in networked communication systems, particularly LAN/WAN solutions of varied size and complexity. Due to growth, we are looking for Network Engineers.
Why work for GroundForce IT? Employees tell us they love what they do and where they work because of the:
- Competitive compensation and benefits!
- High energy team-oriented environment. We’re a small yet nimble team of engineers focused on keeping our customers up, running and secure. We value all team member input as well as collaboration of knowledge.
- Great opportunities for professional and technical growth. Interested in obtaining your VCP? Not only will you receive on the job training relevant to such a certification, but we will reimburse your test cost upon passing!
- Flex-time. Start your day anytime between 7:30am-8:30am
- No on-call rotation. For the past 14 years we have been of the mindset that if our attention to detail and quality of support is high, we minimize the frequency of all unforeseen emergencies, and the need to have an employee on standby. Of course, there are some things that can only be done after hours (patching/restarting), but we are dedicated in positioning ourselves so that these things can be done easily, quickly and remotely.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction